L&R MOCOSPACE REGS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L&R MOCOSPACE REGS

This Forum is Based on the Old L&R, that was deleted by J&J. Hopefully it can replace it, and be like it used to be.

+8
dance-with-me-
thedudewhobangsurmom
x__eternal
dj.skippy
cici.so.plain
choppa.got.hoes
i_shxt_rainbows
Admin
12 posters

L&R Regs Check In____________________________________X

richieboy09
    richieboy09

L&R Regs Check In____________________________________X - Page 4 Empty Re: L&R Regs Check In____________________________________X

Post  richieboy09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:10 am

Sad is there no way u can borrow a lap top? u can use mine if u want? ill have to send it over to u tho bounce
    ive been making dope head fakes n bateing him up on moco :lol its just to funny it is, its suming that really makes me laugh u know, i laugh so much wen i see all the pics ive made of him & of ppl, but anyway on my normanl pro, i found if i make a topic in food n drink or rpg it will get deleted instanatly! every time without fail, so i msged jamie n give him a piece of my mind but its still happening :cry so ive just gone bk 2 making dope head fakes 2 keep them all busy :cry anyway how r u all? how ru mrs hens? is everything ok with the baby? :h
    richieboy09
    richieboy09

L&R Regs Check In____________________________________X - Page 4 Empty Re: L&R Regs Check In____________________________________X

Post  richieboy09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 am

this girl ages ago gave me a chat site, she owned about 4 of them & she said i could have 1, & she gave me the password & i went on there a few times n 2b honest i didnt know wot to do with it or how 2 do it all so i just left it alone for a while, then after a few months i went bk 2 fix it up & she had taken it bk & changed the password & she must of sold it coz it was all up n running with a new name n stuff! i dont know how they done that but that was my only chat site owner experence :cry at this level, u can see how well jnj hav made that moco site a tho? they smacked it aint they :lol i wldnt know where to start! anyway im going 4 a shit :cry
    i_shxt_rainbows
    i_shxt_rainbows

Post  i_shxt_rainbows Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm getting fucking tired of moco, I don't think I'm guna make any more accounts.
    cici.so.plain
    cici.so.plain

Post  cici.so.plain Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:10 am

Yea moco is pissing everyone off
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 am

Yeah Mocospace is very boring. If I had a Laptop I could make a Website Just like Mocospace withought having to use someone elses Website and make a forum.

Anyways, I would still need help from a Tech with all the codes and that cost $$$ and I'm not about to waste a dime on trying to entertain yall:lol:

I found a new site, I'm gonna go make it and let y'all have the Link so you can make accounts, but idk if I can import Icons😢

Richie Blushy Icon Sex
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

L&R Regs Check In____________________________________X - Page 4 Empty New Website!

Post  Admin Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:12 am

http://moco-space.socialgo.com/

Its The Best I could do ThumbUp

And its sort of like Mocospace/Myspace I just made it Blushy Icon

http://moco-space.socialgo.com/
    richieboy09
    richieboy09

Post  richieboy09 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:13 am

ive not been here 4 a while & nor as any body else it seems :lol Stunned
    fort
    fort

Post  fort Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

I think your "SocialGo" got cancelled. the link (for me) goes to an error message.
    richieboy09
    richieboy09

Post  richieboy09 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

mrs hens can u make me a new profile on that zocialized site pls Razz
    im the only 1 on here lmaoooooo
    Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:25 pm